Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hunger Games

 


This has waited too long...It has been almost a full week since I saw the new Hunger Games movie opening night. This movie is wonderful. I'm in angst knowing it will be at least a year before the next movie!

I read the books last Summer and loved them, but this movie really brings it all to life and it doesn't feel like they really left anything out either. I was in love with Katniss' survival skills and with the romance between her and Peeta; the movie just makes me love it all more. It's amazing! I am going to buy this movie when it comes out on DVD (and this is big, considering I am very choosey about what movies I buy - I only own 3 movies right now). 

If you haven't seen it, then hurry and buy your ticket! This is a movie everyone is going to be talking about and you will love it too. It's got action, some humor, romance, pain and sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment