Monday, January 9, 2012

One of the Greatest Shows!

My family got me watching this show over Christmas break. It is amazing! If you have ever loved any fairytale story you have to start watching these episodes. There have only been 8 so far and it goes every Sunday night on ABC.

Each episode focuses on specific characters in the town of Storybrook, connecting their past fairytale stories to their current situations in their modern day town where the witch/wicked stepmother of Snow White rules as "mayor." The witch mayor has taken away each fairytale character's happy ending. Tonight's episode "Desperate Souls" looked specifically at Rumplestiltskin's becoming the dark deal-maker he is in Storybrook. 

The plot of Once Upon A Time is just too thick to describe completely in one blog! I'm sure there will be another post or two about coming episodes. I am especially excited to see what will happen with the characters of Snow White and her prince, as well as with Red Riding Hood (the waitress in Storybrook). We shall see...

3 comments:

  1. I really want to start watching this show! Like Dr. Coyne, I was psyched about it when I saw the commercials and it had Dr. Cameron from House! It looks so good - there are just too many shows I want to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This show is so brilliant. I love the whole idea that these fairy tale characters are connected in some way in this town. (I also can't wait to see what happens with Red Riding Hood).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep wondering if it's going to be around for more seasons than one. They probably have so many plot twists to keep it going for multiple seasons. I guess no one would complain though. :)

    ReplyDelete