Friday, January 27, 2012

My music online makes work hours pass a lot faster!

Lately I've fallen in love with Pandora.com online radio. I had forgotten about it for a long while, but at work I just need music! Pandora is great for this because all I have to do is start a playlist by telling Pandora a few of my favorite songs/artists. Then they will play those and find me other songs that are similar to what I told them I like! It's wonderful. Pandora is a great way to discover new favorites. The down side is that you have NO CONTROL over what song they play next. You just give thumbs up to what you like and thumbs down to the songs you dislike (and so they will avoid playing that song and others similar to it). 
For that reason, another great online music site is Grooveshark! I prefer this site to Pandora. On Grooveshark I can make exactly the playlists I want with whatever songs they have available. They even have songs by one of my favorite YouTube comedians (Julian Smith...songs like Racist Coffee, Reading A Book, and Stuck Inside Your Head are all fun).
I LOVE MUSIC! I have realized this is the main way I use media. Yes I use the internet and my cell phone a lot too...(Future post?!?!) Music is still my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment